Hey guys, since we released analytics, we've been really enjoying watching events fill up and graphs taking shape! We've been listening to your feedback and already planning improvements for version 2 :)
But, we've also been busy improving the service -- adding a few features and stability fixes. So here's a quick recap of all the changes:
- Added support for location emails. This has been a very popular request, and it's finally here!
- Added support for location contact name. Sometimes it's useful to show contact person (especially for places like gyms and offices).
- Added support for hours on/off toggle. Previously, you had to use custom CSS for that, but now it's as simple as clicking a button to show/hide location hours of operation.
- Added support for website button's custom text. Website button was always labeled "website", but now you can rename it.
- Added support for excluding bots from analytics. Sometimes web crawlers would show up in analytics, so we've added 1) filters to exclude most common bots and 2) ability to record and analyze future bots so we can successfully filter them out as well.
- Live Preview will now notify you if you have custom CSS rules applied. Really helpful as a reminder if you have custom CSS rules overwriting the default ones.
- Locations limit has been updated. Locations limit is responsible for the number of stores/markers that show up on the locator at any single time. This setting has more options now.
- Widget "powered by ZenStoreLocator" signature has been shortened. Now it's simply "ZenStoreLocator" (white-label accounts do not have this signature).
- Bug fix: in certain cases, analytics map-drag event would not get recorded. Fixed!
- Bug fix: when starting address is set, IE was not handling viewport correctly. Fixed!
- Bug fix: in certain cases, "no locations nearby" popup was appearing when locations were just outside of the viewport. Fixed!
- Bug fix: dark theme had a few issues with the listing layout. Fixed!
Stay tuned for more updates. Happy locating!