How can I export my location data?
To export your location data:
- Navigate to Locations on your dashboard.
- Make sure the "all" tab is selected so you can export all of your locations.
- Click the "export" button and select the file format you would like to export your data in.
For your convenience we provide several formats in which you can export your data:
- CSV format is good for re-importing into other spreadsheet software, like Google Sheets.
- JSON format is good for programmatic access, especially in the browser.
- And we also provide several database options in case you would like to process your data in RDBMS.
Please note that if your account is in trial mode (you haven't signed up for the service), we are unable to export your location coordinates.