How to change location buttons?
Your locations can include buttons. Some buttons perform actions (like show directions or save location as a favorite), and some buttons simply act as links. To set buttons that your locations can have:
- Navigate to App > Properties > Buttons.
- You can add or re-order button types & names. Most of your button types will be "link" buttons, meaning you can add a URL for each button.
- Click save changes to save results.
Now, to actually set those button URLs for each location, navigate to:
- Locations > (select a location) > Properties.
- On that page, you will see a list of button names that you have defined in app properties, with an input box next to each one. Note that you will not see button names for "directions" and "save" buttons as those are special types and pre-defined in our app.
- You can set a URL for each custom button you've defined.
This data can also be imported in your spreadsheet. The importer recognizes the button names you have set and gives you an option to map those fields during your import.
Note: If you delete the prefix in App > Properties > Buttons, it will automatically delete that property from your locations, so please be careful. If you re-order or rename a button name though, the associated location data does not change.