uh oh, we couldn't find anything...
How do I bulk upload hours?
You can upload location hours by mapping them on the importer tool along with other properties. There are several things to note about the format of hours you're uploading:
- If you have exported your locations through ZenLocator, you can re-import the hours without changing anything.
- Imported location hours will not be mapped to any of your existing hour groups — instead they will be set as custom hours under location properties.
- Hours have to be on a single line, separated by a comma: Mon 10:00 AM-9:00 PM,Tue 9:30 AM-7:30 PM. They cannot be separated by a new line.
- Minutes can only be set to 00 and 30. We don't accept more detailed input, like 45.
- You must use 00:00 or 0:00 format. In other words, 7pm will not be parsed, it must be 7:00pm.
- Standard time and military time are both fine: Mon 10:00-21:30. For standard time, be sure to use am and pm keywords.
- To show that location is open 24 hours you can either use the open keyword, or set the range to the same time. In this example, both Monday and Tuesday are open 24 hours: Mon 10:00 AM-10:00 AM, Tue open
- To show that location is closed on a certain day, you can either omit that day or use closed or x keywords. In this example, only Sunday is a non-working day: Sat 10:00 AM-6:00 PM, Sun closed
- You can use a day range to show that hours are the same for several days. For example — Friday, Saturday and Sunday have the same hours: Fri-Sun: 10:00am - 7:30pm
Here are some different examples of valid hours:
Mon 10:00 AM-9:30 PM,Tue 10:00 AM-10:30 PM,Wed 11:00 AM-8:00 PM,Thu 7:00 AM-9:00 PM mon=09:00 - 22:30, tue=10:00 - 20:00, wed=11:00 - 21:00, fri-sun=closed Mon-Fri open, Sat-Sun closed
Was this article helpful? /
Thank you for helping us improve support!