uh oh, we couldn't find anything...
How do I change the style of the widget?
We offer several styles for your store locator widget. To change the style:
- Navigate to your Widget page.
- Click the Appearance tab.
Pick the right Layout and Theme option for your widget.
Note: you can navigate to preview to see what they look like.
Here are some tips for picking the right layout and theme:
- Embedded layout is the default — it's a compact layout giving the most map space.
- Traditional splits the view between the nav and the map. Use it if you prefer more original store locator designs.
- Listing is great for narrow page layouts. However, its disadvantage is that user has to scroll up and down to navigate between map and store info.
Was this article helpful? /
Thank you for helping us improve support!