uh oh, we couldn't find anything...
Install store locator on Magento
Open your dashboard and navigate to the embed page.
- Copy the embed code that's in the textbox.
- Log into your Magento store admin.
- Navigate to CMS Static Blocks.
- Click Add New Block in the top right corner.
- Give your block a recognizable Block Title such as Store Locator.
- Give your block an Identifier which will be used to call the block. Make sure the Identifier is all lowercase and separated by underscores to follow Magento’s nomenclature i.e. your_block_id
- Choose what store view the block belongs to.
- Set Status to Enabled.
- Paste the code you initially copied in the Content field.
- Click Save Block or Save and Continue Edit to save your settings.
- Now you've created your block, so you need to use it.
- Navigate to app design frontend default your_theme layout
Open the appropriate the file and paste the following code in the block for our category view. Be sure to replace your_block_id with the Identifier you setup earlier:
<block type="cms/block" name="your_block_id" before="-"> <action method="setBlockId"><block_id>your_block_id</block_id></action> </block>
Was this article helpful? /
Thank you for helping us improve support!